Armando Pedro Ribeiro is active in the field of litigation.
His areas of activity cover all forms of civil and commercial litigation. He thus assists his clients in dealing with the Swiss judicial and administrative authorities, mainly in the field of labour law, tenancy law, family law, contract law, administrative law, restructuring and bankruptcy law.
Armando Pedro Ribeiro advises and represents both natural persons and legal entities.
- Litigation and insolvency
- Private clients
- Employment law
- Administrative law
- 2012: Admission to the Bar, Canton of Geneva
- 2008: MLaw, University of Fribourg, Switzerland
- 2007: BLaw, University of Fribourg, Switzerland
- Since 2019: Attorney at Law, Kellerhals Carrard, Lausanne
- 2014-2018: Attorney at Law, Python, Lausanne
- 2012-2014: Attorney at Law, Mudry Iglehart & Partners, Geneva
- 2009-2012: Trainee Attorney, Mudry Iglehart & Partners, Geneva
- Vaud Bar Association (OAV)
- Swiss Bar Association (FSA)