Chiara Zagnoli’s practice is primarily in the areas of commercial and company law. She has extensive experience in the establishment of companies and other business entities and in providing legal assistance in international business development projects.
Chiara Zagnoli assists clients in the drafting and negotiation of contracts (service provider agreements, distribution agreements, confidentiality and exclusivity agreements, non-competition agreements, IT service provider agreements and technology development agreements, software licensing agreements, sponsorship and brand licensing agreements, financing agreements, including leasing, factoring, loans, guaranties, transactions), with particular expertise in the automotive and motor sport sectors.
She also provides clients with legal counsel in matters of European Union law and Italian law with regard to compliance requirements for companies, corporate governance, labor and immigration law, employee safety and accident prevention regulations, protection of privacy regulations, and consumer rights.
- Commercial law
- Civil law
- Labor law
- Privacy protection regulations
- 2009-2016: continuing education and professional update courses in company law, banking law and litigation, business and international contract law, consumer protection; various legal education institutions
- 2002: Master of Business Administration, Alma Graduate School, Bologna
- 1999: Master of Law (laureate program), University of Bologna – Alma Mater Studiorum A.D. 1088, Bologna, Italy
- as of September 2017: Counsel, Kellerhals Carrard Lugano SA, Lugano
- 2014-2017: Counsel, PSMLaw SA, Lugano
- 2009-2014: Associate, PSMLaw SA, Lugano
- 2005-2009: In-house legal counsel, Ferrari S.p.A., Italy
- 2004-2005: Human development specialist, Ferrari S.p.A., Italy
- 2003-2004: Personnel selection specialist, Ferrari S.p.A., Italy
- Bar Association of Forlì (Italy)