MLaw, Attorney trainee
Rue François-Bellot 6
Tel +41 58 200 32 00
Fax +41 58 200 32 11
Erin Müller mainly assists Laurent Moser, who operates as lead counsel internationally for important families in the Middle East and as a representative of many professional footballers who play at the international level.
She also assists him in the field of hospitality, intervening both at the legal level and in the daily representation of hotel owners in dealing with prestigious hotel chains.
Finally, she represents many private clients and companies in their relations with various local banks and is active in the area of foundations, offshore companies and trusts as well as LBA.
- Business Law and contract law, in particular relating to the world of international professional football and the hotel industry.
- Sports law and representation of professional football players.
- Consulting and Lead Counsel for influential families in the Middle East, in particular trusts, foundation and family governance
- Acquiring residence and nationality in Europe and worldwide
- 2017: Degree from the Geneva school for the practice of law, Faculty of Law, University of Geneva
- 2015-2016: MLaw, economic law, Faculty of Law, University of Geneva
- 2012-2015: BLaw, Faculty of Law, University of Geneva
- 2007-2011: Secondary school diploma (baccalaureate), Collège Emilie-Gourd, Geneva
- since 2019: Trainee Attorney at Kellerhals Carrard, Geneva
- 2017-2018: Trainee Attorney at dePfyffer Avocats, Geneva
- 2015-2016: Paralegal Legal Assistant, Tavernier Tschanz, Geneva
- 2014-2016: Legal Secretary, OHER Avocats, Geneva
- 2012-2016: Legal Secretary at the law firm Martine Zufferey, Geneva
- Geneva Bar Association