LL.M., Attorney at Law (UE-AELE)
Place Saint-François 1
Tel +41 58 200 33 00
Fax +41 58 200 33 11
Laurence Turner is a French attorney, with expertise in international, private and public law. She has supplemented her law training with studies in banking law, in the field of Compliance (certified compliance officer).
After an experience among the team of Carrard Consulting SA, affiliate of the law firm offering legal services to companies (especially corporate restructuring, liquidation, constitution and financing), she assists private clients of the firm in their wealth management.
Laurence is currently completing the graduate education given by the Society of Trust Estate Practitioner.
- Compliance, white collar crime
- Private clients
- Startup Desk
- 2019: Diploma 1 and 2 of STEP (Society of Trust Estate Practionner)
- 2018: Certificate of Compliance Officer, ISFB
- 2008-2010: LLM-MBL Business law, Universities of Geneva and Lausanne
- 2001: Bar exam, Ecole d’avocat de Lyon
- since 2019: Attorney a law UE-AELE, Kellerhals Carrard SA
- 2014-2018: Lawyer, Carrard Consulting SA
- 2010-2011: Enforcement Lawyer, FINMA
- 2009-2010: Deputy Compliance officer (internship LLM-MBL)
- 2004-2007: Attorney at law, Mulhouse Bar (SCP Ertlen)
- 2001-2003: Attorney at law, Paris Bar (Me Fenéon Law firm)
- Basic knowledge of Chinesisch