Lorenza Ferro practices primarily in the area of company and commercial law, with special expertise in complex transactions (M&A), both domestic and cross-border.
Lorenza Ferro counsels Swiss and foreign companies on private equity transactions, in the drafting and negotiation of purchase agreements, joint ventures, shareholders’ agreements, and commercial agreements of various kinds for companies from different industries, including the manufacturing, banking and finance, pharmaceuticals, and energy industries.
Lorenza Ferro also provides clients with specialized legal assistance on European and international contract law (with particular expertise in Italian and Swiss law) and in the area of facilitating negotiations in day-to-day business operations. She also has experience in the area of competition law.
- Commercial law
- M&A, capital markets and corporate
- In preparation: Master of Science in Business Law (MBL), University of St. Gallen (HSG)
- 2017: Seminar on International Taxation, New York University (NYU)
- 2016: Certificate of Advanced Studies in Contracts and Arbitration, University of Fribourg
- 2011: Examination for admission to the practice of law in Italy, Torino Bar Association
- 2011: Master of Science in Capital Markets, IPSOA Wolters Kluwer Scuola di Formazione
- 2008: Master of Law, University of Torino, Italy – recognized in Switzerland by resolution of the Rectors’ Conference of the Swiss Universities (2013).
- as of September 2017: Associate, Kellerhals Carrard Lugano SA, Lugano
- 2015-2017: Associate, PSMLaw SA, Lugano
- 2010-2015: Associate, KPMG International - Tax and Legal, Torino
- 2008-2010: Intern, Law and Tax Office associated with KPMG International, Torino, Italy
- Bar Association of Torino (Italy)
- Public Register of EU Lawyers in the Canton of Ticino
- AIJA - International Association of Young Lawyers