Micol Morganti Perucchi is an attorney and notary. Her practice focuses primarily on the areas of general administrative law, with a specialization in the areas of construction, public procurement, and territorial planning.
Micol Morganti Perucchi also provides legal counsel in the area of civil law, with a specialisation in real property and inheritance law.
Last but not least, she also practices as a notary public both in commercial and corporate case and in real estate matters.
- Administrative law
- Civil law
- Commercial law
- Notarial services
- Construction, real estate and industrial facilities
- Startup Desk
- 2010: Notary Public, Canton of Ticino
- 2005: Admission to the Bar of the Canton of Ticino
- 2002: lic. iur., bilingual, University of Fribourg
- as of September 2017: Associate, Kellerhals Carrard Lugano SA, Lugano
- 2017: Associate, PSMLaw SA, Lugano
- 2006-2016: Associate, Gaggini & Partners, Lugano
- 2005-2006: Assistant Clerk, Cantonal Administrative Court (Court of Appeals), Lugano
- 2004: Judicial internship, Appeals Office of the Council of State of the Canton of Ticino, Bellinzona, and the District Court of Locarno-Campagna
- 2003-2004: Legal and notarial internship, legal and notarial office
- Bar Association of the Canton of Ticino (OATi)
- Canton of Ticino Order of Notaries (OdNTi)
- Swiss Bar Association
- Swiss Notary Association
- as of 2015: Member of the Federal Postal Commission (PostCom), Bern