Nicole Graf works as an advisory and forensic lawyer respectively. She mainly assists clients in the areas of general contract law, national and international civil procedural law, private construction law, debt collection and bankruptcy law as well as in general administrative law.
Furthermore Nicole Graf is lecturer at edupool.ch for law and economics.
- Commercial and general contract law, e.g. trade and distribution law
- Employment law
- Construction and planning law
- National and international civil procedural law
- Construction, real estate and industrial facilities
- Litigation, arbitration and insolvency
- 2015: Admitted to the bar
- 2012: MLaw, University of Berne
- 2010: BLaw, University of Berne
- Internships at the court and as attorney at law
- Lecturer at edupool.ch for law and economics