MLaw, LL.M., Attorney at Law
Rue François-Bellot 6
Tel +41 58 200 32 00
Fax +41 58 200 32 11
Romain Cosandier is active in the areas of corporate law, intellectual property law and contract law (consulting and litigation).
Romain Cosandier advises private clients as well as financial institutions in all areas of financial planning.
He also advises companies active in international trading, particularly in Eastern Europe, Africa and the Middle East.
- Corporate law
- Contract law
- Financial planning
- M&A, capital markets and corporate
- Startup Desk
- 2017-2018: LL.M., University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA), "Entertainment, Media and Technology Law and Policy"
- 2016: Bar admission, Geneva
- 2013-2015: MLaw, University of Geneva
- 2015: Certificate of specialisation in the practice of law, University of Geneva
- 2009-2012: BLaw in Law, University of Geneva
- since 2019: Attorney at Kellerhals Carrard, Geneva
- 2018: Attorney at Pfyffer & Associés
- 2015-2016: Trainee Attorney at Pfyffer & Associés
- Geneva Bar Association
- Swiss Federation of Lawyers
- Geneva Association of Business Law (AGDA)
- Association of International Business Lawyers (AIBL)
- UCLA Law Alumni Association