Yannick Wavre joined the firm as an associate in 2014, after having completed his attorney internship between 2011 and 2013.
He mainly practices in the areas of contract law (consulting and litigation), corporate law, estate planning and real estate law. Yannick Wavre also deals with matrimonial property and estate law and formalities related to assisting clients with getting established as foreign residents in Switzerland.
Yannick Wavre is a member of the Junior Bar Association and of the Geneva Bar Association.
- Business law and contract law
- Corporate law
- Lease and real estate law
- Matrimonial property and estate law
- Civil law
- Immigration law
- Construction, real estate and industrial facilities
- Private clients
- Startup Desk
- 2014: Bar admission (winner of the 3rd admission), Canton of Geneva
- 2011: Certificate of specialisation in the practice of law, ECAV/University of Geneva
- 2011: Certificate of Transnational Law (summa cum laude), University of Geneva
- 2011: Master in economic law (summa cum laude), University of Geneva
- 2009: Bachelor of Law (magna cum laude), University of Geneva
- since 2019: Associate at Kellerhals Carrard, Geneva
- 2014-2018: Associate at dePfyffer Avocats
- 2011-2013: Trainee Attorney at dePfyffer Avocats
- Swiss Federation of Lawyers (FSA)
- Geneva Bar Association (ODA)
- Junior Bar Association of Geneva (JB)